Product news for the Mercedes Benz G-Wagen.
Ohlins has launched a performing shock absorber kit based on the ORQ-series for the Mercedes Benz G-Wagen.
The kit is based on the well proven Öhlins 16/46 shock absorbers using a 16 mm piston shaft in combination with a 46 mm piston. The shock absorber is designed for original wheel travel and OE springs even if they are prepared so that they could be modified by Öhlins service workshops to have extended stroke and to be used with option springs. The kit has been tested on several different roads and different surfaces to find the best setting for comfort as well as highest possible.
- Developed specially for Mercedes Benz G-Wagen
- Öhlins 16/46 technology
- 46 mm piston for best performance (comfort and chassis control) Remote reservoir
- 2-way adjustable (Compression and rebound damping forces)
- To be used with OE-springs
- Possible to update for extended wheel travel
- Mounting instruction for installation on vehicle